CCS understands that construction companies rely heavily on an information technology infrastructure. With new IT tools and applications, estimating, scheduling and project management can be done on the job site or in the office. Blogs, cloud applications, web portals and productivity tools can keep you, your staff, subcontractors and clients up-to-date and informed on key projects. We help construction businesses by:
- Utilizing our experience supporting the technologies that run your critical core applications such as estimating, accounting, project management, document management, scale management and ERP solutions. We have extensive experience with supporting software such as Sage®, JD Edwards®, Quickbooks® and Autocad® solutions plus more.
- Simplifying operations so you can improve your profitability by focusing more time on core construction business
- Monitoring and securing your networks that contain intellectual property such as project bids or house specs as well as providing access to that information anytime from anywhere.
- Maximizing your investment in technology with affordable, comprehensive services. We do IT as a service.
- Providing Mobile Device Management (MDM) and remote access solutions allowing your team to have access to anything, anytime, from anywhere.